- For non-believers to come to Christ.
We believe in the life-changing truth of God's Word.
We preach and teach that all have sinned against a Holy God. But, in His mercy, God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on a cross to pay the price for our sin and redeem us for Himself.
We seek to live lives that make His Gospel attractive.
We desire for all to hear this message and believe in Jesus.
- For believers to grow in Christ.
The Christian life is continual growth in becoming more and more like Christ.
Our goal every time we open God's Word is to be changed in some way.
We strive to go out from there more in the image of Christ.
- Our homes to be strengthened.
We seek to equip husbands/dads, wives/moms, and children to fulfill their God-given roles in the home.
We also seek to help parents teach the Bible in the home and husbands to cleanse the home with the washing of the Word of God.
We believe the church grows stronger as our homes do the same.
- The church to be strengthened.
The local church is for worship, fellowship, and equipping of God's saints.
We seek to equip God's people to fulfill their role in the church by using the spiritual gifts given by God's Holy Spirit.
We encourage all to take their place in the Body of Christ.
Also, we seek to grow in our love for, reverence for, and service to God, and in turn our love, respect and service to each other.
- We believe that All Scripture, Old and New Testament, is inspired by God and is infallible and inerrant in its original language. We believe that all scripture is supreme and final authority. (II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:19-21)
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in essence while distinct in personality and function. (Matthew 28:19, I Corinthians 8:6)
- We believe the Son of God, Jesus Christ, was begotten by God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born to the virgin Mary. (John 1:1, 14, Luke 1:35, Isaiah 7:14, Galatians 4:4)
- We believe the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, righteousness, and judgement and that the Holy Spirit empowers believers to live a godly life in an ungodly world. (John 16:8, John 14:26, Romans 8:11-14)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but spiritual death which is separation from God, and that death passed upon all men. (Genesis 1:26-27; 3:1-6; Romans 5:12, 19; 3:10-13; Titus 1:15-16)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died as the substitutionary sacrifice for all men and that His blood atonement is unlimited in its power to save. (Isaiah 53:4-11; II Cor. 5:14-21; John 3:5-8; I John 2:1-2; II Peter 2:1; I Timothy 4:10)
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again into the family of God. (John 1:12-13; 3:3-16; Acts 16:31; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer, that one who is saved is kept forever by the power of God. (John 6:39, 49; 10:28-29; Romans 8:35-39)
- We believe in “that blessed hope” - the personal, pre-millennial, pre-tribulational, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. (Titus 2:13; John 14:1-3; I Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:51-58; II Thessalonians 2:1-13)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost. (Matthew 25:31-46; Luke 16:19-31; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 21:1-8)
- We believe that the scriptural ordinances of the church are baptism and the Lord’s Supper; that baptism by immersion is symbolic of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and that the Lord’s Supper should be partaken of by baptized believers who have acted in obedience to Christ’s command, to show forth His death “till He come.” (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:41-47; 8:26-39; I Corinthians 11:26)